Plushbeds Cool Bliss is a medium-firm gel foam mattress from Plushbeds with a euro-top style and a 25-year limited warranty.
Good for all sleeping positions (back, stomach, side). Comfortable for those who like memory foam's enveloping feel (great for pressure relief and motion reduction).
Overall a mediocre mattress with average edge support. Skip this mattress if you dislike the foam feel (you like bouncing and being on top of the mattress). There are far more superior alternatives available.
Zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Average edge support
User 1: "Update to last review. When you purchase an item from Plush Beds, be sure it's exactly what you want. They have a no return policy on many items (used, I can understand). However, I believe you should be able to exchange an unopened item for a different size or color. Their answer was no. So if you purchase something and you want to exchange it or it just doesn't fit the bill, you're stuck with what you got. Needless to say I won't do any more business with Plush Beds."
The plushbeds cool bliss is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The plushbeds cool bliss is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The plushbeds cool bliss is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The plushbeds cool bliss has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: dunlop latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 141 lbs (queen size).
The plushbeds cool bliss height is 12".
• Ordinary edge support because of its memory foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a dazzling alternative if you want spectacularly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on wonderful movement transfer because of its memory foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and unequivocally won't awake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-night sleep trial, accept returns, and will give you a full refund.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the plushbeds cool bliss queen size is $1953.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top of their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Plushbeds Cool Bliss is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Wayfair.
Keep in mind the following info about Plushbedss shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping via FedEx.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Plushbeds Cool Bliss worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.