The Perfect Cloud ultraplush gel max is a 10-inch memory foam tight-top mattress with medium firmness that comes in a box and has a 10-year limited warranty.
Good for any sleeping position (back, stomach, or side). Fine for entry-level mattress if a young adult or single.
Overall a mediocre mattress with customer reports on short durability. There are more price-worthy alternatives to choose from.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Average edge support
User 1: "Bought for RV just now tested sleeps like a brick. Previously had one I thought was identical and enjoyed it. Wish I could still return this one and try another."
User 2: "I've had this mattress for two months now. I didn't want to spend thousands to get a decent mattress so after many hours of research, I decided on the "Perfect Cloud Hybrid 11-Inch Mattress" in Queen size. The delivery and packaging were excellent. It was easy to unpack and set up. That's the end of my praise. I believe in giving products a fair chance so I didn't try to return this right away even though my sleep quality got worse, not better from the get go versus my old, cheap mattress. I'm outside the return window so I'm stuck with it now and will have to sleep on it for years to come. I understand that for less than $700, you can't expect to get the world. I read other people's reviews and see that many are happy so perhaps I just got a bad mattress. However, based on my experience I have to advise you to consider other options."
The perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam is fine for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate ample support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 61 lbs (queen size).
The perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam height is 10".
• Reasonable edge support because of its foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a startlingly good alternative if you want an astonishing edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on wonderful motion transfer due to its foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and plainly won't rouse you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the perfect cloud ultraplush gel max 10 inch memory foam queen size is $649.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• have livechat and seem generally responsive.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Perfect Cloud Ultraplush Gel Max 10 Inch Memory Foam is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Perfect Clouds shipping and delivery process:
• order processing takes 24 to 48 hours.
• shipping takes 2 to 5 business days depending on the location.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Perfect Cloud Ultraplush Gel-Max 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.