Perfect Cloud Mattress sells mattresses in several firmness levels. They come with a gel foam top layer and in tight-top and euro-top styles.
The gel is supposed to maintain a cool sleep environment (although it doesn't always).
They're too cheap and probably won't hold up for long. They have poor edge support.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
• User 1: "It was pure heaven for the first year, now, it's a sagging nightmare. Only had for two years. I am 5'3''', about 140 lbs. and sleep alone. No reason for this quick wear and tear. Such a disappointment!!"
• User 2: "Bought for RV just now tested sleeps like a brick. Previously had one I thought was identical and enjoyed it. Wish I could still return this one and try another."
The perfect cloud mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The perfect cloud mattress is ample for side sleepers.
Make sure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on bearable support for fragile pressure points (specifically your shoulders, hips, neck, low back). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The perfect cloud mattress is works well for stomach and back sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on ample support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The perfect cloud mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top and euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 61.7-85.8 lbs (queen size).
The perfect cloud mattress height is 10-12".
• Okay edge support because of its foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a confoundingly good alternative if you want shockingly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on very good motion transfer due to its foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and emphatically won't stir you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Perfect Cloud return policy:
• within 30 days of delivery, most new, unopened items may be returned for a refund.
• if you receive an incorrect or defective item, they will pay the return shipping costs.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the perfect cloud mattress queen size is $649.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Perfect Cloud at the following locations:
• on their site.
• by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Perfect Clouds shipping and delivery process:
• order processing takes 24 to 48 hours.
• shipping takes 2 to 5 business days depending on the location
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Perfect Cloud Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.