Olee sleep 13 inxh galaxy hybird is a medium firm mattress from Olee Sleep with pocketed coils-foam and an euro-top style.
Correct spine alignment in any sleeping positions. Overall it's a value-oriented mattress.
They have mediocre edge support. There are doubts about the quality of the foam because the mattresses are produced in China.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "This mattress is HORRIBLE! I opened from the box expecting it to puff up and fill out evenly. How we, there is a GIANT crease in the middle of the mattress. It is clearly damaged and since the return window has closed we are stuck with it. I am SO disappointed and will never buy from this company again."
User 2: "This is not the mattress for me, but it might be perfect for you! I am a side sleeper and this is SO FIRM I woke up with horrible hip and back pain, after tossing and turning all night. I hate it. It’s supposed to be for my apartment, which I need because I’m moving away from home for college. "
The olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 83.77 lbs (queen size).
The olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid height is 13".
• Bearable edge support because of its pocketed coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a marvelous alternative if you want top-notch edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate bearable motion transfer originating from its pocketed coil style.
You and your partner may perhaps feel a little bit of motion transfer, but in all probability won't startle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Olee return policy:
• if you want to receive a full refund, you may return the product within 30 days of receiving delivery.
• your item must be returned in its original condition with all instructions, parts, and accessories.
• there is no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the olee sleep 13 inch galaxy hybrid queen size is 353.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have limited customer service availability. (this isn't indicative of a company that's customer service focused).
• have livechat and seem generally responsive.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Olee at the following locations:
• on their site
• by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Olees shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping and returns.
• no additional information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Olee Sleep 13 Inch Galaxy Hybrid worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.