Olee Sleep Omega is a 10-inch hybrid innerspring, plush soft mattress that comes in a tight-top design and with a 10-year limited warranty.
Decent for side sleepers and for those seeking an even and flat surface.
Avoid if you sleep on your back or stomach. Its cheap price reflects low-quality materials. There are far better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid is brilliant for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid is not ideal for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight badly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: quilted cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 95 lbs (queen size).
The olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid height is 10".
• Sufficient edge support because of its coil build.
• Saatva Classic is a fantastic alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate sufficient movement transfer as a consequence of the coil build.
You and your partner could possibly notice a little movement transfer, but likely won't unsettle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the olee sleep 10 inch omega hybrid queen size is $315.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• not customer service focused.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Olee Sleep 10 Inch Omega Hybrid is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Olees shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping and returns.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Olee Sleep 10 Inch Omega Hybrid worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.