Octasmart Deluxe mattress is a hybrid flagship from Octasmart that blends their original version, but with pocketed springs and 2 layers of memory foam (good for overall comfort).
They use 3 zoning layers in the mattress (called smart body zones) to provide additional firmness around your lumbar and mid-section (for proper spinal alignment). Also built for airflow with their Octavent Tech (good breathability).
Difficult to find a retailer online (not sold directly on their site). Policies are also ambiguous and technology is sometimes gimmicky (according to customers). Better options available in this price range.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I've had my new bed for a couple months and it already has some weird dips in it that weren't there at the beginning. I don't feel anything differently yet, but I expect that it may sag soon."
User 2: "We have had a king size dormeo mattress for 1.5 years now. It has many valleys (sinking spots) . we have turned it very regularly and it has gotten to the point that there are very few good spots left. A lot of sinking everywhere. Very very dissapointed and would not recommend."
User 3: "Much softer than I expected it to be, and quite hot when sleeping. There is no bounce in the matress."
The octasmart deluxe mattress is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The octasmart deluxe mattress is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The octasmart deluxe mattress is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The octasmart deluxe mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: anti-allergenic cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 48.5 lbs (queen size).
The octasmart deluxe mattress height is 7".
• Fair edge support because of its foam construction.
• Loom and Leaf is a staggeringly good alternative if you want dazzling edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect very good motion transference because it has a foam construction.
You and your partner won't experience a single bit of motion transference, and explicitly won't wake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Octasmart return policy:
• there is no return policy information available.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 18-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the octasmart deluxe mattress queen size is $609.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Octasmart at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Octasmarts shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Octasmart Deluxe Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.