Novaform 14" Comfort Grande Queen Evencor Gelplus memory foam mattress is a medium-firm, gel foam mattress from Novaform Comfort in a tight-top style and a 20-year limited warranty.
Decent if you like a cooling cover and the feeling of enveloping/cradling that memory foam provides.
If you have back or neck problems, this mattress is not for you. Users complain it doesn't hold its shape. You should skip this mattress, there are significantly better alternatives available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Average edge support
User 1: "Lesson learned- don't skimp on a mattress you spend 7-8 hours using and if you have back/neck problems. Wife and I bought this and gave it a ride for 30 days. Felt it was too soft, did not hold form. Returned it after 30 days. It came in a box the size of a dorm room fridge. That should probably be a characteristic of caution in the first place. Might be suitable product for college kid looking for something that can ship easy. Not a great solution for neck/back problems."
User 2: "I bought this mattress a month ago and haven't gotten use to it yet. Will probably send back. Will maybe try the more expensive softer mattress."
The novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 98.5 lbs (queen size).
The novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam height is 14".
• Unremarkable edge support because of its memory foam support.
• Loom and Leaf is a fantastic alternative if you want splendidly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate excellent motion transference as a consequence of the memory foam support.
You or your partner won't detect any motion transference, and categorically won't startle you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 20-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the novaform 14 inch comfort grande queen evencor gelplus memory foam queen size is $599.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• not customer service focused.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Novaform 14 Inch Comfort Grande Queen Evencor Gelplus Memory Foam is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Novaforms shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Novaform 14" Comfort Grande Queen Evencor Gelplus Memory Foam Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.