Nature Sleep IQ 8 is a gel foam mattress that comes in multiple firmness levels, a tight-top style and a with 15-year limited warranty.
Decent for those who like the cradling feel of memory foam. Gel capsules in memory foam are meant to keep you cool while you sleep (although this isn't always the case).
Customers complain about low-quality materials and a lasting odor. Skip this mattress. More value-oriented alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Extremely short (indicates low quality materials)
- Average edge support
User 1: "Updating after owning 1 year: This useless. It is kinda comfortable for a couple months. Then after that, it actually is worse than just an old mattress. The foam is cheap, and becomes worn out after just a few months. Don't waste your money or be fooled by the positive reviews. Most of which were paid for by the company."
User 2: "I was very disappointed. This did not help with my pressure point hip pain (helped better by folded over old mattress pad I got off the guest bed while I was waiting for this). It makes you very hot when you sleep. I have never had this with my memory foam mattresses I have had. I'm unfortunatley having to send it back. I also agree with others who have said the toxic smell lingers and lingers - gets a little better after airing out for a few days, but still there."
The natures sleep cool iq 8 is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The natures sleep cool iq 8 is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The natures sleep cool iq 8 is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The natures sleep cool iq 8 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: viscose cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 47 lbs (queen size).
The natures sleep cool iq 8 height is 8".
• Moderately Good edge support because of its foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is a dazzling alternative if you want remarkably good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on terrific motion transfer as a result of the foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and explicitly won't wake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 15-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the natures sleep cool iq 8 queen size is $1149.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Natures Sleep Cool Iq 8 is available to buy by several retailers, including Groupon.
Keep in mind the following info about Natures Sleeps shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Natures Sleep Cool Iq 8 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.