With an integrated support core of 7 inches and a 3-inch gel memory foam layer, Nature's Sleep Cool IQ 10 is a medium firmness mattress with a 20-year limited warranty.
In general, they have good reviews and are comfortable for side, back and stomach sleepers.
They have no return policy and limited customer service availability. According to some shoppers, the product is firmer than stated.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "I have had this mattress for a few years now, and there are 2 major issues. 1, the memory foam has formed the dreaded "dip" in the center which makes you feel like you can escape bed in the mornings. 2, considering this was marketed as "cool," I have taken to sleeping with next to no clothing or covers and I am still uncomfortably hot. Also, the edges will start to give out from sitting on the edge of the bed. Do NOT recommend."
The nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: Non-skid fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress height is 10".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a shatteringly good alternative if you want marvelous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect outstanding movement transfer because of its foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and emphatically won't stir you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Natures Sleep return policy:
• there is no return policy information available.
• there is no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the nature's sleep cool iq 10 memory foam mattress queen size is 649.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Natures Sleep at the following locations:
• on their site
• in their physical stores
• by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Natures Sleeps shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping in 48 continental states. • shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $600 for freight.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Nature'S Sleep Cool Iq 10 Memory Foam Mattresses worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.