Molecule Core 10 is a medium firm, gel foam mattress from Onmolecule that comes with a cooling cover and a tight-top design.
Great for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side) and suitable for hot sleepers.
Overall an unremarkable mattress with no special features. Far more superior alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The molecule core 10 is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The molecule core 10 is acceptable for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate sufficient support for delicate pressure spots (specifically your neck, low back, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The molecule core 10 is fine for back and stomach sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The molecule core 10 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: cooling fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 49 lbs (queen size).
The molecule core 10 height is 10".
• Respectable edge support because of its foam support.
• Loom and Leaf is a fantastic alternative if you want splendidly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on outstanding motion transference as a consequence of the foam support.
You or your partner won't detect any motion transference, and definitely won't disturb you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer 365-night free trial.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the molecule core 10 queen size is $324.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• no phone number available on their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Molecule Core 10 is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Accuweather.
Keep in mind the following info about Onmolecules shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Molecule Core 10 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.