The Love and Sleep mattress line features mattresses of different firmnesses. Each Love and Sleep mattress is memory foam and comes with a 10-year warranty.
Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an 'enveloping' feel with little-no motion transfer. Build quality is decent (decent height and normal weight indicates good quality materials).
Skip if you dislike foam feel (you like bounce and laying on top of the mattress). Much better value-oriented alternatives available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The love and sleep mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The love and sleep mattress is sufficient for side sleeping.
Make certain to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate fair support for delicate pain areas (specifically your shoulders, low back, neck, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The love and sleep mattress is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on bearable support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The love and sleep mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: breathable cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 70 lbs (queen size).
The love and sleep mattress height is 10".
• Unexceptional edge support because of its memory foam design.
• Loom and Leaf is an outstanding alternative if you want staggeringly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect exceptional motion transfer as a result of the memory foam design.
You and your partner won't sense a single bit of motion transfer, and definitely won't disturb you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Nest return policy:
• they accept mattress returns and exchange for free within the 100 days of purchase.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the love and sleep mattress queen size is $1039.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Nest at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Nests shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Love And Sleep Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.