Kingsdown Juliet is a medium firm innerspring mattress, with a pillow-top design. This model is no longer in production.
Comfortable for all types of sleepers (back, stomach, and side) due to its medium firmness. Great for combo sleepers.
The product has been discontinued and is no longer available in stores or online. There are much better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Extremely short (indicates low quality materials)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The kingsdown juliet is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The kingsdown juliet is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The kingsdown juliet is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The kingsdown juliet has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The kingsdown juliet height is unknown.
• Satisfactory edge support because of its coil style.
• Saatva Classic is a remarkable alternative if you want excellent edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on satisfactory movement transfer as a consequence of the coil style.
You and your partner may well perceive some movement transfer, but probably won't stir you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the kingsdown juliet queen size is unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Kingsdown at the following locations:
• discontinued product.
Keep in mind the following info about Kingsdowns shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Kingsdown Juliet worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.