The King Koil Grand Euro-Top is an innerspring foam bed-in-a-box mattress from King Koil.
Decent if you like the enveloping feel of memory foam. Suitable for couples due to its solid edge support.
Not recommended for side sleepers (a bit too firm for your sensitive pressure points). Overall a mediocre mattress that you should avoid. More value-oriented alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I bought this two week's ago, worst mattress I have ever tried to sleep on. I like a soft bed I set it on soft, it like sleeping on a bag of rocks. Then it self adjust at night it is loud and rests back to hard. Don't waste your money. My review is for the mattress not the store."
User 2: "We purchased this bed approximately 2 years ago. When we first slept in it, it was amazing, it was so comfortable and we were getting the best nights sleep we had had for a while. However, after about 12 months we started noticing deep depressions where we sleep and it has become so uncomfortable. It is also very unsightly when the bed is made. I paid alot of money and am now so disappointed in it."
The king koil grand eurotop is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The king koil grand eurotop is adverse for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on sufficient support for touchy pain areas (specifically your hips, low back, shoulders, neck). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The king koil grand eurotop is perfect for stomach and back sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight fantastically well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The king koil grand eurotop has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 109 lbs (queen size).
The king koil grand eurotop height is 14".
• Fair edge support because of its pocket coil build.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fair motion transference as a result of the pocket coil build.
You or your partner could perhaps detect some motion transference, but in all probability won't stir you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-day sleep trial, if you are not satisfied with your KingKoil Galax Mattress purchase within 100 days of receiving your mattress, they will process the return and refund for you.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the king koil grand eurotop queen size is $unknown.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• no livechat.
• their phone number is located on their contact page.
• their email address is located on their contact page.
• Currently, King Koil Grand Eurotop is available to buy on their site and in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about King Koils shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the King Koil Grand Eurotop Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.