The iSleep mattress is a plush-soft 12-inch foam mattress, that comes with a stretch knit fabric cover and a euro-top design.
A very comfortable mattress if you enjoy that enveloping, cradling feel of memory foam. Great for side sleeping because it should provide good balance of cushioned firmness (for spinal alignment) and contouring support (for your neck, shoulders, back and hips).
Stay away if you're a back or stomach sleeper (too soft - which is bad for spinal alignment). If you want to return the mattress have in mind that you are responsible for return shipping costs. Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The isleep mattress comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The isleep mattress is brilliant for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The isleep mattress is not ideal for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight badly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The isleep mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: micro-coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The isleep mattress height is 12".
• Unremarkable edge support because of its coil support.
• Saatva Classic is a tremendous alternative if you want stellar edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate unremarkable movement transfer as a consequence of the coil support.
You and your partner could potentially perceive a fair amount of movement transfer, but odds-on it won't awake you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• there is no warranty information available.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the isleep mattress queen size is $2990.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Isleep at the following locations:
• on their site.
• in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about Isleeps shipping and delivery process:
• have following delivery options:
- white glove in-home setup
- scheduled threshold delivery
- scheduled curbside delivery
- delivery via FedEx
• time to deliver will be determined by your preference.
• it may take up to one additional week for your new bed to be delivered and setup if you live in a rural area.
• delivery can be expedited upon request.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the I Sleep Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.