Intellibed Nightfall is a plush soft, hybrid innerspring mattres with a gel foam top layer and a tight-top style.
Decent for side sleepers but they have insufficient firm support for stomach or back sleepers. They maintan a flat and relatively even sleep surface.
Overall very ordinary mattress with complaints about its motion transfer. You can find more cost-effective and better-quality alternatives to this.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Too tall for some people (15.5")
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "It's been about 3 weeks now and I'm not so sure this mattress is all it claims to be. Its a bit too firm and we purchased the one that's in the middle. Finding my shoulder and hip pain to be worse than it was on my old kingsdown mattress and I toss and turn all night trying to get comfortable. Gonna give it one more week!"
User 2: "This is our second Intellibed mattress and we are getting really bad back pain with our new mattress. We have had it for 2 months and rotate regularly. My husband weighs 160 and I weigh 110 for reference. I don’t know why this mattress makes our backs hurt so much as the last one didn’t."
The intellibed nightfall comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The intellibed nightfall is moderately good for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Count on adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The intellibed nightfall is bad for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate sufficient support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight inadequately.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The intellibed nightfall has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: luxury knit cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The intellibed nightfall height is 16".
• Fairly good edge support because of its pocketed coil design.
• Saatva Classic is a spectacular alternative if you want fabulous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fairly good motion transfer because of its pocketed coil design.
You or your partner possibly will sense a little motion transfer, but odds-on it won't unsettle you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Intellibed return policy:
• they offer 30-90 nights trial perod, if you are not satisfied with the mattress, they will pay for return shipping.
• they offer 30-90 nights trial perod, if you are not satisfied with the mattress, they will pay for return or exchange shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 30-year warranty. 10 full and 20 pro-rated.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the intellibed nightfall queen size is 6499.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• not customer service focused.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Intellibed at the following locations:
• on their site
• in their physical stores
Keep in mind the following info about Intellibeds shipping and delivery process:
• they offer shipping through a local company in your area (14 business days).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Intellibed Nightfall worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.