Intellibed Midnight is a medium-firm mattress with a talalay latex top layer and an tight top style.
Overall customers like their mattresses and they're considered decent for all sleep positions.
The quality of their materials is questionable due to complaints about firmness and durability. You can get better value for a similar price.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Too tall for some people (15.5")
- Bad motion transfer
User 1: "It is a nice bed and very comfy but I do not think 60 days is enough time for your body to adjust and get use to it before deciding if a softer bed would work better. Some nights I do great and other nights I wake up hurting bad from the bed. As of now it is 50/50. Sometimes I wonder if the softer bed would have been a better choice for me. As of now there are no options without consequences."
The intellibed midnight is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness for back/stomach sleepers and contouring support if you're a primary side sleeper.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The intellibed midnight is adequate for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for sensitive pressure points (specifically your neck, shoulders, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The intellibed midnight is okay for back and stomach sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The intellibed midnight has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: luxury knit cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The intellibed midnight height is 16.25".
• Tolerable edge support because of its innerspring support.
• Saatva Classic is a phenomenal alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on poor movement transfer because of its innerspring support and latex top layer.
You and your partner might perhaps notice a great amount of movement transfer, and probably will unsettle you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Intellibed return policy:
• they offer 30-90 nights trial perod, if you are not satisfied with the mattress, they will pay for return shipping.
• they offer 30-90 nights trial perod, if you are not satisfied with the mattress, they will pay for return or exchange shipping.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 30-year warranty. 10 full and 20 pro-rated.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the intellibed midnight queen size is 7499.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the top of their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
You can buy Intellibed at the following locations:
• on their site
• in their physical stores
Keep in mind the following info about Intellibeds shipping and delivery process:
• they offer shipping through a local company in your area (14 business days).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Intellibed Midnight worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.