The Hampton and Rhodes Trinidad is a 10.5-inch medium firm hybrid mattress with a tight-top design and comes with a 10-year warranty. This is a discontinued model.
With the balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (for side sleepers), this mattress is suitable for any sleeping position. Fine for a guest room.
The 10-year warranty speaks about the mattress durability (avoid if you want a long lasting mattress). Much better alternatives are available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid is okay for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect bearable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight marginally okay.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid height is 10.5".
• Sufficient edge support because of its coil build.
• Saatva Classic is a fantastic alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate sufficient movement transfer as a consequence of the coil build.
You and your partner could possibly notice a little movement transfer, but likely won't unsettle you (unless you or your partner aren't light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• return policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• exchange policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
• warranty policy depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the hampton and rhodes trinidad 10.5 inch medium hybrid queen size is $409.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• customer service depends on the retailer. Probably not good customer service if there are thousands of products, and mattresses are just one of them.
• Currently, Hampton And Rhodes Trinidad 10.5 Inch Medium Hybrid is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Hampton & Rhodess shipping and delivery process:
• shipping depends on which retailer you purchase it from (since they have no dedicated site).
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Hampton And Rhodes Trinidad 10.5” Medium Hybrid Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.