Greenville Mattress Company is a family owned mattress store that sell firm and plush pillow-top mattresses.
They offer a variety of mattresses to choose from. The prices range from affordable to luxurious.
This is a small company and customers report poor customer service and saggy mattresses. Avoid these unremarkable mattresses. There are superior alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The greenville mattress company has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The greenville mattress company is satisfactory for side sleeping.
Make certain to choose their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on sufficient support for touchy pain areas (specifically your hips, low back, shoulders, neck). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: If you sleep on your side, make sure you support your shoulders, hips, and torso equally. Otherwise, you'll suffer long-term nerve and pain problems.
The greenville mattress company is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect reasonable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The greenville mattress company has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top, pillow-top and euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: PrimaCool™ performance fabric, moistureprotect cover fiber and cool-to-the-touch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The greenville mattress company height is 6-12".
• Ample edge support because of its pocketed coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is a formidable alternative if you want sensational edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on ample motion transfer because of its pocketed coil construction.
You or your partner might perhaps feel a smidge of motion transfer, but probably won't rouse you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Greenvile Mattress return policy:
• there is no return policy information available.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the greenville mattress company queen size is $1699.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Greenvile Mattress at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Greenvile Mattresss shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Greenville Mattress Company worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.