Green Choice Meditation mattress by Harvest Green is a latex, plush soft model that comes in different designs (tight-top and pillow-top) and heights (10-15-inches). Each Green Choice Meditation comes with a cotton cover.
Ideal for side sleeping. Designed to provide cushioned support (to align your spine) and contouring support (to support your neck, shoulders, back, and hips). Great if you love a balance of bouncy support and enveloping softness (best of both worlds).
Skip if you're allergic to latex or don't like a buoyant feel. Overpriced. There are far better alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
- Bad motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The green choice meditation comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The green choice meditation is brilliant for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on ample support for touchy pressure spots (specifically your low back, hips, neck, shoulders). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The green choice meditation is not ideal for stomach and back sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight badly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The green choice meditation has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: blended latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: blended latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top and pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: organic cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The green choice meditation height is 10-15".
• Acceptable edge support because of its innerspring construction.
• Saatva Classic is an astounding alternative if you want stellar edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Count on unadequate movement transfer originating from its innerspring construction and latex top layer.
You and your partner possibly will perceive plenty of movement transfer, and in all likelihood will startle you (especially if you or your partner easily wake at night).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• they offer a 100-night trial period. You can return your mattress for a refund, but there are no details about conditions and costs for returns.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the green choice meditation queen size is $2099.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• no phone number available on their site.
• you can contact them by sending them an email. Email option is available at the bottom of their page.
• Currently, Green Choice Meditation is on their site and in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about Harvest Greens shipping and delivery process:
• they ship orders via UPS.
• once your orders are shipped you get a confirmation.
• they are unable to provide a 100% accurate delivery date.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Green Choice Meditation Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.