The Evosleep mattress is a foam, tight-top model that features multiple firmnesses and sizes (8-12-inches). Each Evosleep mattress comes with a stretch knit cover.
Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an 'enveloping' feel with little-no motion transfer. Its gel is supposed to maintain a cool sleep environment (although it doesn't always).
Skip if you dislike foam feel (you like bounce and laying on top of the mattress). Cover style might be too firm for some.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
User 1: "This mattress was way too firm for my liking. On the positive side, there was not the offensive chemical odor that some others mentioned."
The evosleep has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The evosleep is reasonable for side sleeping.
Make sure to pick their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Count on passable support for touchy pain points (specifically your neck, hips, shoulders, low back). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The evosleep is decent for stomach and back sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The evosleep has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The evosleep height is 8-12".
• Moderately Good edge support because of its memory foam base.
• Loom and Leaf is a magnificant alternative if you want shockingly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate impressive motion transfer due to its memory foam base.
You or your partner won't feel any motion transfer, and unequivocally won't awake you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the evosleep queen size is $1049.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• not customer service focused.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Evosleep is available to buy on their site and in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about Sherwood Beddings shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Evosleep Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.