Dynastymattress Therapeutic Deluxe is a firm foam bed-in-a-box mattress with a tight-top design and a velour fabric cover.
Good for both back and stomach sleepers (its top layer is firmer than average).
Too firm to accommodate your sensitive pressure points when you sleep on your side. Skip this mattress. Much better alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The dynasty therapeutic deluxe is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The dynasty therapeutic deluxe is unfavorable for side sleepers.
Ensure to pick their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate tolerable support for fragile pain spots (specifically your low back, shoulders, hips, neck). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The dynasty therapeutic deluxe is amazing for stomach and back sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on passable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight shockingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The dynasty therapeutic deluxe has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: velour fabric which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 60 lbs (queen size).
The dynasty therapeutic deluxe height is 10".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a shatteringly good alternative if you want marvelous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect outstanding movement transfer because of its foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and emphatically won't stir you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• offers a 120-night period to return for a full refund on mattresses only.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 20-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the dynasty therapeutic deluxe queen size is $700.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have good customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
• Currently, Dynasty Therapeutic Deluxe is available to buy by several retailers, including Amazon.
Keep in mind the following info about Dynastys shipping and delivery process:
• they offer a free shipping via FedEx within 3-7 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Dynastymattress Therapeutic Deluxe worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.