Dynasty RV is a gel memory foam mattress collection that comes in a tight-top style and multiple firmness levels.
Fairly comfortable if you enjoy the cradling feeling of memory foam and prefer an even flat surface.
Customers complain about the mattress not being as good as advertised. Reported sagging and ridges indicate low-quality materials. More price-worthy alternatives are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Average edge support
User 1: "I had high expectations for this mattress! It is uncomfortable and leaves ridges where we sleep. Yes, I turn the mattress every couple months, and the ridges just become more ridges on top of the old (now sideways) ridges. Very disappointed and hunting for a new mattress!"
User 2: "mattress is NOT PLUsH but very Firm!"
User 3: "Have tried it for a month. Not worth money. Sagging around edge and in the areas we sleep. Also back hurts worse than before. Hopefully they have a hassle free returns/refunds."
The dynasty rv has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The dynasty rv is bearable for side sleeping.
Make sure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate pain points (specifically your low back, neck, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body sufficient.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The dynasty rv is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on tolerable support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The dynasty rv has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 100 lbs (queen size).
The dynasty rv height is 10-14".
• Ordinary edge support because of its memory foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a dazzling alternative if you want spectacularly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on wonderful movement transfer because of its memory foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and unequivocally won't awake you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• offers a 120-night period to return for a full refund on mattresses only.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 30-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the dynasty rv queen size is $529.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have good customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
• Currently, Dynasty Rv is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Amazon and Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Dynastys shipping and delivery process:
• they offer a free shipping via FedEx within 3-7 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Dynasty Rv Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.