The Dynasty Cool Breeze mattress is a foam tight-top model, that features multiple firmnesses and sizes (10-12-inches). Each Dynasty Cool Breeze mattress comes in a box and has a 30-year limited warranty.
Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam and enjoy an 'enveloping' feel with little-no motion transfer. The 30-year warranty speaks about the mattress's durability (decent build quality).
Skip if you dislike foam feel (you like bounce and laying on top of the mattress). Better options are available.
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Average edge support
User 1: "Bed hurts back. No support."
User 2: "I had high expectations for this mattress! It is uncomfortable and leaves ridges where we sleep. Yes, I turn the mattress every couple months, and the ridges just become more ridges on top of the old (now sideways) ridges. Very disappointed and hunting for a new mattress!"
The dynasty cool breeze has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The dynasty cool breeze is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The dynasty cool breeze is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate fair support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The dynasty cool breeze has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: silk cover which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 70-80 lbs (queen size).
The dynasty cool breeze height is 10-12".
• Respectable edge support because of its foam construction.
• Loom and Leaf is a brilliant alternative if you want shatteringly good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect tremendous motion transference because it has a foam construction.
You and your partner won't experience a single bit of motion transference, and absolutely won't unsettle you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• offers a 120-night period to return for a full refund on mattresses only.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 30-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the dynasty cool breeze queen size is $549.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have good customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their email address is listed at the bottom of their site.
• Currently, Dynasty Cool Breeze is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Dynastys shipping and delivery process:
• they offer a free shipping via FedEx within 3-7 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Dynasty Cool Breeze Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.