DoubleTree Home sells bedding and bathing products.
Good spine support and a flat, even sleeping surface.
Delivery takes 4-6 weeks, and their return policy is extremely strict.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- No info about height (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
• User 1: "We were shocked at the horrible, sagging, uncomfortable mattresses at a hotel by DoubleTree and Hilton. We had a horrible night's sleep and woke up sore from the lack of support on our backs. We do much travel with our kids for sports and nothing even comes close to the poor quality of mattress. We remarked about it to the staff at checkout and both workers said "we know...." As though they've heard it a million times. Staff was courteous but the hotel room was completely unacceptable. We would rather sleep in our car than another night on their "standard" mattresses. Bring Advil if you must stay here."
• User 2: "I only stay because of work and avoid long stays.
I end up with a very bad back after sleeping on mattresses as hard as sleeping on the floor. I normally spread the pillows and sleep on top of them. Not good."
The doubletree mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The doubletree mattress is sufficient for side sleeping.
Make certain to choose their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate fair support for delicate pain areas (specifically your shoulders, low back, neck, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
Note: If you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Otherwise, concentrated pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The doubletree mattress is solid for back and stomach sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on bearable support for spinal and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight reasonably well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The doubletree mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The doubletree mattress height is 6-7.50".
• Ample edge support because of its pocketed coil construction.
• Saatva Classic is a formidable alternative if you want sensational edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on ample motion transfer because of its pocketed coil construction.
You or your partner might perhaps feel a smidge of motion transfer, but probably won't rouse you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• there is no clear warranty policy information available.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the doubletree mattress queen size is $1316.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Doubletree at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Doubletrees shipping and delivery process:
• shipping within the continental U.S. is available via Ground Shipping, 3rd Day Shipping, 2nd Day Shipping, and Next Day Shipping.
• they also offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and most international destinations. If shipping to one of these destinations, you'll be able to choose between expedited and economy delivery options, which will differ based on the final destination.
• if an order is placed before 2:00 PM EST, it will most likely be shipped the same day.
If you place an order after 2:00 PM EST, your order will be shipped on the next business day. Holidays and weekends are not included when calculating delivery times. They do not guarantee that your order will be delivered by this estimated delivery date, it is only an estimate.
• the shipping costs are calculated based on the total amount of your order before taxes have been applied, with the exception of the Sweet Dreams® Bed and The Cookie by DoubleTree which have their own shipping fees.
• shipping rates are calculated based on the delivery address when shipping outside the continental United States. You can choose either expedited or economy delivery.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Doubletree Mattresses worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.