Country Living Sleep mattress line consists of mattresses with different constructions. These mattresses are discontinued as the company went out of business.
They made decent mattresses in all sizes with customizable levels of firmness.
Far better options available, both in this price range and even lower.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
User 1: "I was excited after reading the ads on this mattress. However, after sleeping on it for 7 months, it has not lived up to its claims. My back still hurts and it sinks on the side my husband sleeps on so I roll over to his side because he is heavier. It has not held up like it said. I have tried calling and emailing the company with no response. The email comes back undeliverable and no one answers the phone number I called. I got this mattress based on the wonderful 18 month warranty and that I could return it for a full refund, no question asked. I am wondering when this company went out of business? What can I do to get my refund since it has not lived up to its claims?"
The country living sleep is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The country living sleep is decent for side sleepers.
Make certain to select their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on reasonable support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The country living sleep is average for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on fair support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The country living sleep has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The country living sleep height is 12-16".
• Fair edge support because of its pocket coil build.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want great edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect fair motion transference as a result of the pocket coil build.
You or your partner could perhaps detect some motion transference, but in all probability won't stir you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• no warranty information available.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the country living sleep queen size is $2373.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• not customer service focused.
• no livechat.
• no phone number available on their site.
• no email address available on their site.
• Currently, Country Living Sleep is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Country Living Sleeps shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Country Living Sleep worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.