Christopher Knight is a mattresses and bedding brand. They offer mattresses in different sizes and firmnesses. Each Christopher Knight mattress is memory foam and comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
Fairly comfortable if you enjoy that enveloping memory foam feel which should be great for pressure relief and motion reduction. Suitable for young adults or singles searching for an entry-level mattress.
If you dislike foam feel (you like bounce and laying on top of the mattress), this is not for you. Skip if you want a durable mattress or if you have a partner (customers complain about durability).
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Below average weight for a mattress (indicates low quality materials)
- Extremely short (indicates low quality materials)
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The christopher knight mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The christopher knight mattress is fair for side sleepers.
Ensure to select their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for sensitive pain spots (specifically your shoulders, neck, low back, hips). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body ample.
NOTE: When you sleep on your side, make sure your shoulders, hips, and torso are all equally supported. Constant pressure causes long-term nerve and pain problems.
The christopher knight mattress is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate fair support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your low back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The christopher knight mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: there is no cover information available which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The christopher knight mattress height is 8-14".
• Sufficient edge support because of its foam style.
• Loom and Leaf is a splendidly good alternative if you want fantastic edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate tremendous movement transfer originating from its foam style.
You or your partner won't perceive any movement transfer, and definitely won't disturb you (even if you and your partner are light sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Christopher Knight return policy:
• there is no return policy information available.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the christopher knight mattress queen size is $448.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Christopher Knight at the following locations:
• by several retailers, including Walmart.
Keep in mind the following info about Christopher Knights shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free standard shipping.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Christopher Knight Mattress Review worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.