Charles P. Rogers Powercore Estate 5000 line features Talalay latex mattresses in different firmnesses (plush, medium-firm and firm) and constructions. Each Powercore Estate 5000 comes with a 20-year warranty.
Great if you love a balance of bouncy support and enveloping softness (best of both worlds).
Heavy mattress (difficult to move and transport). Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity.
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 is tolerable for side sleepers.
Make certain to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: pillow-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: hypoallergenic knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 112 lbs (queen size).
The charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 height is 12-14".
• Tolerable edge support because of its innerspring support.
• Saatva Classic is a phenomenal alternative if you want outstanding edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on poor movement transfer because of its innerspring support and latex top layer.
You and your partner might perhaps notice a great amount of movement transfer, and probably will unsettle you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer signifies how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you or your partners shifts a lot at night, you must buy a mattress that has great motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 20-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the charles p rogers powercore estate 5000 queen size is $1999.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Charles P Rodgers at the following locations:
• on their site.
• in their physical stores.
Keep in mind the following info about Charles P Rodgerss shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Charles P Rogers Powercore Estate 5000 worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.