Brentwood Hybrid Latex is an innerspring medium-firm dunlop latex mattress from Brentwood Home in a tight-top style and an organic cotton cover.
Suitable for those who love both bouncy support and enveloping softness. Great for all 3 sleep positions (back, stomach and side).
Skip if you're allergic to latex or dislike buoyancy. It has average edge support and the cover may feel stiff to some. Better alternatives are available.
Zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- Average edge support
- Bad motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The brentwood hybrid latex is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The brentwood hybrid latex is acceptable for side sleeping.
Ensure to pick their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Anticipate sufficient support for delicate pressure spots (specifically your neck, low back, shoulders, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body decent.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The brentwood hybrid latex is fine for back and stomach sleeping.
Make certain to choose their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Somewhat firm foams on top keep your back straight marginally alright.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The brentwood hybrid latex has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: blended latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: dunlop latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: organic cotton which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: bed-in-a-box.
• Weight: 94.7 lbs (queen size).
The brentwood hybrid latex height is 12".
• Decent edge support because of its innerspring style.
• Saatva Classic is an extraordinary alternative if you want fabulous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect imperfect motion transfer as a result of the innerspring style and latex top layer.
You or your partner could perhaps sense a lot of motion transfer, and in all probability will awake you (unless you're a light sleeper).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• a new mattress may be returned for a refund within the first 30 days of delivery.
• a new mattress may be exchanged for another model within the first 30 days of delivery.
• has a 25-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the brentwood hybrid latex queen size is $1149.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• their email address is located on their contact page.
• Currently, Brentwood Hybrid Latex is available to buy on their site and by several retailers, including MattressFirm.
Keep in mind the following info about Brentwood Homes shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Brentwood Hybrid Latex Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.