The Bedaga is a medium firm 12-inch talalay latex mattress that comes in a tight-top style and has a 10-year limited warranty. This is a discontinued model.
Good for any sleeping position (back, stomach, or side). The tight-top design is great for a flat, even sleeping surface.
Avoid if you're allergic to latex or don't like a buoyant feel. Far better alternatives are available.
Zenhaven is our #1 direct alternative. They're 100% natural and organic talalay latex. Incredible pressure point relief and full-body support. Extremely comfortable and built to last 15-20 years (at least). Customer service at Saatva is top-tier and available 24/7 (best in the industry).
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives.
- Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Some motion transfer
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The bedaga is a medium comfort level (about a 5-6 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
Ideal for all sleep positions, including back, stomach and side sleepers. You'll have a balance of cushioning firmness (for back/stomach sleepers) and contouring support (if you're a primary side sleeper).
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface, too.
The bedaga is sufficient for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their plushest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Expect fair support for delicate pain areas (specifically your shoulders, low back, neck, hips). Top foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The bedaga is average for back and stomach sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on adequate support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lower back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight mediocrely.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The bedaga has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: micro-coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: gel foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: talalay latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The bedaga height is 12".
• Fairly good edge support because of its micro-coil base and talalay latex comfort layer design.
• Saatva Classic is a stupendous alternative if you want remarkably good edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Anticipate okay motion transfer as a result of the micro-coils in the bottom layer and talalay on top. Talalay is both soft and bouncy so expect to feel movement.
You or your partner may possibly experience some motion transfer, and likely will rouse you (unless you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts from one side bed side to another. If you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns during the night, get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation.
Less motion transfer = deeper sleep = happier life.
Here's what you need to know about the return policy:
• no return policy information available.
• no exchange policy information available.
• has a 10-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the bedaga queen size is $1450.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• no customer service.
• Currently, Bedaga is not available to buy online or in stores (discontinued product).
Keep in mind the following info about Bedagas shipping and delivery process:
• no shipping information available.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Bedaga worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.