Aslan mattress collection consists of 3 memory foam mattress models: Original, Arbor, and Deluxe. All 3 models come in different sizes and firmnesses levels.
Comfortable if you enjoy that enveloping/cradling memory foam feel (good for pressure relief and motion reduction).
Ambiguous longevity. Much better value-oriented alternatives available.
Saatva Classic is our #1 alternative. They make a luxury, ultra-comfortable, innerspring hybrid built to last. Dedicated 24/7 customer service (best in the industry) + generous policies.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Ambiguous longevity
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The aslan mattress has several firmnesses.
If you're a side sleeper, pick the softer firmness. Otherwise the mattress isn't firm enough (which then creates support and contouring issues).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The aslan mattress is tolerable for side sleepers.
Make certain to choose their most plush option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect adequate support for sensitive pressure areas (specifically your low back, hips, shoulders, neck). Foam on top relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The aslan mattress is good for back and stomach sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate acceptable support for delicate alignment (specifically your low back). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The aslan mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: micro-coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: gel foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: stretch knit which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The aslan mattress height is 8-13".
• Ordinary edge support because of its pocketed coil substructure.
• Saatva Classic is a wonderful alternative if you want superb edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on ordinary motion transfer because of its pocketed coil substructure.
You or your partner may potentially sense some motion transfer, but in all likelihood won't stir you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer measures how much movement shifts between sides of the bed. Get a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns at night.
A deeper sleep = happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Aslan return policy:
• they offer 365-night trial period.
• you can return the mattress after trying it for 50 days if you are not satisfied.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has an "infinite" warranty. (First 10 years – full coverage, years 11+ – prorated coverage).
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the aslan mattress queen size is $749.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Aslan at the following locations:
• on their site.
• by several retailers, including Amazon.
Keep in mind the following info about Aslans shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free FedEx shipping to the contiguous U.S.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Aslan Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.