Arizona is a mattress manufacturer based in North Phoenix. They make organic latex mattresses, RV foam mattresses and adjustable beds in different sizes and firmnesses.
Decent mattresses if you are looking for an organic latex .
These mattresses are quite uncomfortable, they sag fast and becomes lumpy (sometimes less than a year). Poor return policy.
- Ideal if you're a combo sleeper
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Saatva Classic.
- Too expensive vs. superior alternatives.
- No info about weight (lack of spec details = red flag)
- Extremely short (indicates low quality materials)
- Bad motion transfer
User 1: "Me and my wife are very dissatisfied with our purchase. After just 5 years their blended latex mattress as you can see is failing. I contacted the owner Ken Hightower via telephone and email and he seem polite and requested photo to be sent to him. After receiving photos from me he indicated that the mattresses would be replaced. The only problem is that it has been 75 days and we still haven't gotten our replacement."
User 2: "I purchased a new coil system from Arizona Premium Mattress (also known as *** Mattress), but received a used and/or refurbished/repaired coil system. This merchant sent a coil system that had been repaired and patched. He denied the obvious condition and refused to manage a return. Buyer beware. This merchant is disreputable and/or has very low standards."
The arizona premium mattress has several firmnesses to pick from depending on which model you select.
If you're a side sleeper, pick any firmness except firm and very firm. Isn't firm enough to create support and contouring issues (for most people).
If you're a back and/or stomach sleeper, choose a (a) medium firm (5-6), (b) firm (7-8), or (c) very firm (8-9) comfort level. It's important to maintain correct spine alignment when you sleep. Otherwise you'll wake up with serious pain and long-term back/cervical issues.
The arizona premium mattress is decent for side sleepers.
Make certain to choose their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Bank on reasonable support for fragile pressure areas (specifically your neck, hips, low back, shoulders). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body good.
NOTE: Make sure you have equally supported shoulders, hips, and torso if you sleep on your side. Otherwise, concentrated pressure can harm your nerves.
The arizona premium mattress is works well for stomach and back sleepers.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on passable support for spine and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight surprisingly well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The arizona premium mattress has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: pocketed coils for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: blended latex for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: blended latex for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: euro-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: bamboo which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The arizona premium mattress height is 6-9".
• Adequate edge support because of its spring coil base.
• Saatva Classic is an amazing alternative if you want awesome edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on second-rate motion transference because it has a spring coil base and latex top layer.
You or your partner may well experience a great amount of motion transference, and odds-on it will disturb you (especially if you or your partner are heavy sleepers).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Arizona Mattress return policy:
• mattresses can be returned within 60 days for a full refund minus all shipping charges for complete mattress purchases only.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 5-20 years limited warranty, depending on the product.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the arizona premium mattress queen size is $1,250-$1,695.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Arizona Mattress at the following locations:
• on their site
• in their physical store in Phoenix
Keep in mind the following info about Arizona Mattresss shipping and delivery process:
• they do not offer free shipping.
• they ship their products via UPS and shipping costs depend on your location.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Arizona Premium Mattress worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.