Amerisleep Revere mattress is a firm, 12-inch memory foam mattress with a tight-top design that comes in a box.
Should provide good support due to the level of firmness which makes it great if you enjoy sleeping on your back or stomach. Fairly comfortable if you like memory foam.
Reported a lot of complaints on customer service (the time of delivery not as stated). Stay away if you are a side sleeper (too firm to accommodate around your sensitive pressure points).
- Ideal if you're primarily a back and stomach sleeper
- Normal weight indicates good quality materials
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Far better (a) comfortable and (b) quality alternatives like Loom and Leaf.
- Much better value-oriented alternatives. Concerning longevity
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The amerisleep revere is a firm (roughly a 7-8 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A firmer model like this is built for back and stomach sleepers that likely have back or spine issues and need correct spinal and cervical alignment (which is critical for long-term health).
Stay away if you sleep on your side. You won't get the contoured support your pressure points need if you're laying on a flat and even surface with very little 'give'.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and even sleep surface to maintain a firmer feel.
The amerisleep revere is adverse for side sleeping.
Make certain to select their softest offering. If you're not sure which model it is, reach out to them.
Bank on sufficient support for touchy pain areas (specifically your hips, low back, shoulders, neck). The top layer of foams relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fair.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The amerisleep revere is perfect for stomach and back sleeping.
Make sure to pick their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) option. If you're not sure which model it is, call or chat with them.
Expect decent support for spine and cervical positioning (specifically your lumbar). Firmer top foam layer keep your back straight fantastically well.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The amerisleep revere has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fiber which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: 81 lbs (queen size).
The amerisleep revere height is 12".
• Middle-of-the-road edge support because of its memory foam construction.
• Loom and Leaf is a remarkably good alternative if you want sublime edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Bank on impressive motion transference because it has a memory foam construction.
You and your partner won't experience a single bit of motion transference, and plainly won't rouse you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is a measurement of how much shifts from one side of the bed to the other. Consider prioritizing a mattress with effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Motion isolation results in better sleep.
There are several noteworthy considerations with the Amerisleep return policy:
• they offer a 100-night trial period. • you will get a full refund.
• there is no exchange policy information available.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 20-year prorated warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the amerisleep revere queen size is 1299.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability.
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number is listed at the bottom of their site.
• no email address available on their site.
You can buy Amerisleep at the following locations:
• on their site • by several retailers including Amazon
Keep in mind the following info about Amerisleeps shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 3-7 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Amerisleep Revere worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.