The AmeriSleep Liberty is a memory foam, 12-inch mattress with medium firm feel. In 2017 AmeriSleep Liberty was renamed to AmeriSleep AS3.
They're built in America and come with a 20-year warranty. Memory foam made, should provide comfort and support in any sleeping position and relieve pressure points.
Anyone after a really bouncy bed won’t love this mattress. Best to skip if you are shopping on a budget (Cheaper alternatives available).
Loom and Leaf is the #1 alternative you can buy. Their 5 lb. memory foam density is extremely high quality and built to last. Euro-pillow top and soft organic cotton cover contours to your sensitive pressure points and provides tremendous overall support. Their customer service is excellent (probably the best of all brands) and their policies are generous.
- Ideal for side sleeping
- Decent height (indicates a sturdy mattress)
- No motion transfer
- Too cheap and likely won't last long. Unknown longevity
- Average edge support
There are no online reviews, which is typically a red flag.
The amerisleep liberty bed comes in a plush soft firmness (give-or-take a 3-4 on a 1-10 firmness scale).
A soft model like this is built for side sleepers that have sensitive pressure points (neck, shoulder, arms, low back, hips, etc).
Stay away if you sleep on your back and stomach at all. You won't have enough firm support for your spine and cervical alignment, which is critical for a back or stomach position.
The top style does a good job maintaining a flat and relatively even sleep surface even with substantial enveloping.
The amerisleep liberty bed is excellent for side sleepers.
Make sure to choose their most soft option. If you're not sure which model it is, contact them.
Anticipate bearable support for fragile pressure points (specifically your shoulders, hips, neck, low back). The top foam layer relieves tension and pressure throughout the body fine.
NOTE: Be sure that your shoulders, hips, and torso all receive equal support if you sleep on your side. This reduces the possibility of chronic pain from concentrated pressure.
The amerisleep liberty bed is poor for stomach and back sleepers.
Ensure to select their luxury firm (6.5/10), firm (7/10) or very firm (8/10) offering. If you're not sure which model it is, chat or call with them.
Count on acceptable support for spinal and cervical alignment (specifically your lumbar area). Relatively firm foams on the top layer keep your back straight poorly.
NOTE: Focus on finding a mattress that won't sink too far into your hips when sleeping on your back & stomach. It'll throw your spine out of alignment.
The amerisleep liberty bed has several layers worth exploring:
• Bottom Layer: foam for sturdy support.
• Transition Layer: foam for padded pressure relief.
• Top Layer: foam for additional comfort & overall support along the top layer.
• Top Design: tight-top which does a fine job creating a larger sleep surface (good for couples).
• Cover: fiber which is fairly standard.
• Bed in a Box: no information available.
• Weight: unknown weight (queen size).
The amerisleep liberty bed height is 12".
• Satisfactory edge support because of its foam substructure.
• Loom and Leaf is a shatteringly good alternative if you want marvelous edge support.
Note: If a mattress uses low-quality materials, it might feel supportive at first, but break down FAST.
Inadequate edge support means less sleep surface (which is not desirable, especially if you sleep with a partner).
Expect outstanding movement transfer because of its foam substructure.
You and your partner won't notice a single bit of movement transfer, and emphatically won't stir you (whether you or your partner are heavy sleepers or not).
NOTE: Motion transfer is how much movement transfers from one side of the bed to another. Sleep on a mattress that offers effective motion isolation if your partner tosses and turns.
A better night's sleep leads to a happier life.
• only toppers and cores can be exchanged for firmness and the shipping charges are the only charges involved. The exchange must be completed within 60 days.
Find a brand with an exchange policy that doesn't force you to pay high fees for making an honest mistake.
• has a 20-year limited warranty.
Look for warranties that have at least a 15-year period with no unreasonable limitations or transporation fees.
The price of the amerisleep liberty bed queen size is $1399.
Check their site for the latest prices and discounts.
• have solid customer service availability. (not great).
• have livechat, and seem responsive.
• their phone number and email address are listed at the bottom of their site.
You can buy Amerisleep at the following locations:
• on their site.
Keep in mind the following info about Amerisleeps shipping and delivery process:
• they offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous US. Shipping takes 5-7 business days.
There are 3 fantastic alternatives to the Amerisleep Liberty Bed worth considering:
1. Saatva Classic (luxury pocketed coil hybrid): Durable innerspring hybrid that's extremely comfortable and built to last. Compares to top hotel mattresses in the world when it comes to comfort and overall feel. Ideal if you like little bounce but want support and fantastic value.
2. Loom and Leaf (high-density memory foam): Incredible mattress because it has zero motion transfer and excellent pressure relief while still half the price of Tempurpedic.
3. Zenhaven (100% organic and natural talalay latex): Best mattress money can buy. You should check out this mattress if you need a bed that has some bounce, but still fully envelops and supports your pressure points.